Self Review From
This is our TCC Self Review Form_Fillable Form. Self reviews are an opportunity to do some self reflection and to be honest with yourself. This can be just for yourself, to reflect on how things are going recently or it can be an opportunity to reach out to Trafford Carers Centre and have a chat with us if you haven’t been in touch for a while. If you need help or feel as though you’re struggling, we will be happy to give you a call.
How it works:
- Click on the hyperlink above and start filling out the form.
- When completed, save the document on your laptop or computer. Save it in a place where you can reach it again, like your desktop or documents.
- Attach the document to an email to email@example.com
- Send the email.
Please be aware:
- This form should only be completed by a carer who is registered with Trafford Carers Centre and has not had any contact from a caseworker for at least three months and only if your care role has changed.
- If you are not a registered unpaid carer but would like support because you are caring for someone living in Trafford please register using the self referral form online and a caseworker will aim to contact you within a 2- 4 week period.
Our November issue of Carers News is now available to read here
Government guidance for unpaid carers
For the latest Government guidance (last updated 13th April) please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-providing-unpaid-care/guidance-for-those-who-provide-unpaid-care-to-friends-or-family
Our current service offer
We would like to assure you that our support for carers continues.
Trafford Carers has launched a number of projects over the last couple of months to support carers during these difficult times and we continue to offer the majority of services either over the phone, via digital (zoom or MS Teams) and in some circumstances face to face (please note that this is fully risk assessed ahead of making any appointments to minimise infection risks)
Services carers can access include:
Our helpline (0161 848 2400 option 1) is open from: Monday-Thursday: 9:00am- 8:00pm
Friday- 9:00am- 4:00pm
Closed on Bank Holidays
- Counselling – operating either face-to-face, over the phone or via a video call
- Therapies – this service is currently suspended
- Befriending – Please contact the helpline for more information
- Benefit advice – accessed through the casework team
- Gardening group – meeting at Burleigh Road allotments every Monday 10am – 1pm
- Art group – Every Monday at 10am-1pm (call the helpline for information)
- Wellbeing Wednesday – Every Wednesday at 10am on Zoom (call the helpline for information)