Trafford Carers Centre produces a number of information leaflets which are distributed to carers across Trafford at GP surgeries, hospitals and schools. The information leaflets are a resource to carers to help them in their caring role.
We have identified a core number of leaflets which are utilised heavily when meeting with carers and providing opportunities for businesses to advertise with us.
As the sponsor of an information leaflet you will benefit from:
Dedicated account manager to work with you
- Opportunity to work with our team to help you towards achieving Carer Friendly Employer status!
- Carer Awareness Training for your staff
- An advert on the information leaflet (can be edited up to 4 times in a 12 month period)
- A half page advertisement in one Carers newsletter distributed digitally to over 1400 carers
- News article on Trafford Carers website
- Minimum of 1 Post per month on social media; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn for a period of 3 months
Why should you get involved?
- You may have employees who are unpaid carers- We are all aware of how it can be a struggle to juggle a work-life balance. This can be even more difficult when the individual is caring for another person, which can sometimes have a negative impact on their work. By supporting our information leaflets, you are showing your support for carers both in and out of the workplace.
- You may have customers/clients who are unpaid carers – By showing support for these customers, you build a stronger relationship with them. This will make them more likely to return to your business.
- It raises your profile in the community – Giving support to a local charity enables you to become more established in the community which will build your customer base.
- Training/Workshops – At Trafford Carers Centre, we want to assist local organisations and businesses in identifying and supporting carers. We are happy to offer training sessions and workshops to your employees about the work we do and how they can help carers.
To talk to our team about any of our sponsorship opportunities please call 0161 848 2400 option 4.