Carers Week is a week that focuses on unpaid carers and encourages building carer friendly communities.
During Carers Week, we hold an information & advice event for carers, which in 2015 was launched by Coronation Street’s, Richard Hawley and Trafford Mayor Elect Judith Lloyd. Open to all carers to attend and a great opportunity for services across Trafford to come together and show how they support carers.
Be A Hero Day is about celebrating carers as our everyday heroes encouraging everyone to either dress up as their own hero or hold a hero themed event. Currently they save the UK economy in excess of 19 Billion a year!!
- Dedicated account manager to work with you
- Opportunity to work with our team to help you towards achieving Carer Friendly Employer status!
- Carer Awareness Training for your staff
- Your branding on all materials produced for Carers Week and Be A Hero Day including a banner at the event
- Opportunity to display your own branding at the launch event
- A stall at the launch event
- A half page advertisement in our newsletter distributed digitally to over 1400 carers
- Credit in all press releases related to the event
- News article on Trafford Carers website
- Minimum of 1 Post per month on social media; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn for a period of 3 months
Why should you get involved?
- You may have employees who are unpaid carers- We are all aware of how it can be a struggle to juggle a work-life balance. This can be even more difficult when the individual is caring for another person, which can sometimes have a negative impact on their work. By supporting our Elf-Scapade, you are showing your support for carers both in and out of the workplace.
- You may have customers/clients who are unpaid carers – By showing support for these customers, you build a stronger relationship with them. This will make them more likely to return to your business.
- It raises your profile in the community – Giving support to a local charity enables you to become more established in the community which will build your customer base.
- Training/Workshops – At Trafford Carers Centre, we want to assist local organisations and businesses in identifying and supporting carers. We are happy to offer training sessions and workshops to your employees about the work we do and how they can help carers.
To talk to our team about sponsoring any of our other sponsorship opportunities please call 0161 848 2400 option 4.