Trafford Carers Centre is seeking a enthusiastic and motivated individual to support young carers in Trafford.
As part of the Young Carers Project you will support young carers to reach their potential through assessments, reviews and carer engagement programme of activities.
You will have a key role in supporting stakeholder relationships and a good knowledge of Trafford schools, services and organisations will be beneficial.
The post holder will need to have experience of working with families and in a multi-agency environment.
- Carers assessments, reviews and support plans
- Link working and communication with families, VCSE, schools and children’s services
- Support delivery of groups and activities
- Data recording and monitoring for reporting purposes
Conditions of Work
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours of work: 35 hours Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9.00am – 8:00pm, with some occasional weekend work, which will be compensated by time off in lieu.
- Salary: £19,500 – £21,500 per annum
- Period of notice: 1 months
- Probation period: 6 months
How to Apply:
Please complete an application form stating relevant experience related to the job description and purpose specification and return to email@example.com
Closing date: Midday, Friday 25th March 2022
Interviews: Week commencing 1st April 2022
Trafford Carers Centre strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.