Re:Love&Care opened in December 2015 and has been going from strength to strength which all down to the fantastic team of volunteers that work behind the scenes to sort, price and merchandise stock to maximise sales.
The shop is open from 10am – 4pm Monday to Saturday and volunteers are needed to help where they can.
These are just a few of the volunteer roles we are recruiting for our shop in Sale Town Centre
- Customer service: working on the shop floor, helping with customer queries and cash register duties
- Department merchandiser: coordinating our books, vinyl, accessories, homeware & fashion displays
- Stock room assistant: sorting and pricing our donations.
- Volunteer driver: collecting donations from customers’ homes
- Online sales assistant: Researching unusual donations and posting online
- Car Boot Seller: Attending carboots with a range of our stock to maximise reach and sales.
We are particularly looking for volunteers who can spare any time on either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday afternoon as well as volunteers who can spare a few hours on a Saturday.
By volunteering in a retail outlet you can develop some key skills for future retail vacancies.
For more information you can call 0161 425 1045 or complete the volunteer application below.