This easy meatball recipe is great for a delicious and comforting dinner. The meatballs can be made in advance and kept in the fridge, or frozen once cooked and kept for several months. You can go traditional and serve with spaghetti and tomato sauce or go Swedish and try them with mashed potato and cranberry sauce!
450g minced meat
½ onion (finely chopped)
Your choice of herbs to season
- Set the oven to 180 degrees
- Add the minced meat to a large bowl, breaking it up into small chunks as you go
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together thoroughly with your hands
- Shape the mixture into small balls about 3-4cm wide
- Place balls in a baking tray, allowing space between them
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until browned and cooked through
- Serve with spaghetti and tomato sauce – or anything you like!