About the Role
Trafford Carers Centre is looking for a Social Media Volunteer who can help us to keep our Facebook and Twitter up to date. This is a flexible, voluntary role, although we are ideally looking for someone who can commit to a few hours per week.
We are looking for someone who can create interesting and engaging content to update our supporters and promote our work, share news and events and promote our fundraising initiatives. This will involve a couple of hours work per week (days/times flexible).
- Good knowledge and experience of using social media
- Experience of creating and managing online communities (desirable)
- Ability to work effectively and positively as part of a team
- Ability to work independently
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to create engaging content
- An understanding of the issues faced by unpaid carers (desirable)
For more information about the role or to apply please call 0161 848 2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org