Are you a parent or carer? Are you currently looking to return to work after taking time off to care for someone? Have you been out of work for at least 12 months? Do you live in Greater Manchester?
The Caring, Working, Living project will support carers that are looking to return to the workplace at the same level they were at when they stopped working.
What help is available?
- Practical support with CVs and interview tips
- Financial support with some of the costs associated with job searching, such as arranging alternative care whilst attending an interview or training event
- Links to employers across Greater Manchester that have family-friendly recruitment and employment practices such as flexible working
- Workplace visits to employers
- Support from employers once in work
For more information and to register, call our Helpline on 0161 8482400 or visit the GMCVO website.
Categories: Advice and information