Trafford Carers Centre along with many other organisations across the UK will be helping carers in the local community find their way. Whether that be struggling to navigate endless services or to find support to manage the impact of caring.
On Thursday 21st November 2019 Trafford Carers Centre will be holding a series of drop-in’s across Trafford, where carers will be able to meet with the team and get advice, information, support (and light refreshments).
- Altrincham – Sainsbury’s (10am – 12pm)
- Old Trafford – Limelight (10am – 1pm)
- Partington – Healthy Living Centre, Central Road (10am – 1pm)
- Urmston – Trafford General (10am – 2pm)
- Stretford—Re:Love & Care, Stretford Mall (10am – 2pm)
In addition to the community sessions, we will also be holding an all day drop in session at our main office in Sale (19B School Road, M33 7XX) between 9:30am – 3:30pm, where carers can access benefits advice, carer services navigation and health advice from our nurse. There will be a Power of Attorney workshop between 10am – 11am followed by our AGM and a light lunch 11:30am – 1:30pm. To attend the AGM, please call 0161 848 2400 to book your place.