Do you have a passion to support the needs of Trafford Older residents ?
TRAFFORD STRATEGIC HOUSING PARTNERSHIP
TASK & FINISH GROUP – OLDER PEOPLE
Lead: Lorna Lloyd, Strategic Growth Officer Trafford Council.
- Registered Providers
- Care Providers
- Age UK
- Housing Standards (DFGs)
- Adult Services – Trafford Council
Purpose: To drive forward the actions relating housing for older people as contained within the Housing Strategy Action Plan 2018-2023.
- Consult with older residents to establish their housing, support and future care needs – linked to the development of the Older People’s Housing Strategy.
- Develop an Older People’s Accommodation Strategy.
- Increase the accommodation options and choices for Older People including where justified / required extra care, life-time homes and suitable / accessible general market housing.
- Research and introduce a range of financial products and incentives to enable Older People to continue living in their own home or move to a more suitable dwelling – linked to the Older People’s Housing Strategy.
- Explore options and support requirements for ‘co-housing’ – linked to the Older People’s Housing Strategy.
- Explore options and support requirements for ‘Homeshare’ – linked to the Older People’s Housing Strategy.
Frequency of meetings:
- Meetings to commence January 2019.
for more information please contact Lorna Lloyd at Trafford Council
Strategic Growth Officer
Strategic Growth Team l Trafford Town Hall l Talbot Road l Stretford l M32 0TH
Tel: 0161 912 4923