This is a home based role based in North West England or Yorkshire. The role is 15 hours per week, with 5 extra hours per week for maternity cover.
The main objectives of the role are:
- To provide comprehensive executive and administrative support to the Head of Programmes and Quality Assurance and the team, including the Specialist Policy Adviser, Care & Support Management
- Provide administrative support to any external Consultants and voluntary Mentors working with the Programmes & QA Team
- To organise and co-ordinate events undertaken by the Programmes & QA Team
- Leading the process for all preparation and collation of Quality Assurance documents
- To work closely with the Head of Programmes and Quality Assurance and the Senior Executive Programmes and QA Network Support in the ADVANCE Mentor Recruitment Programme
- To deputise for the Senior Executive Programmes and QA Network Support on days off/absences etc.
- To provide administrative support to Network Support Team members in the North of England
We are keen to find carers who may be interested in the role and people who are returning to work after a break.
For more information and for how to apply please click here Carers Trust Job Vacancy