Christmas is notoriously a busy time in everyone’s calendar from buying and wrapping the gifts to the everyday chores of going to work or school, homework or housework . Can you imagine if you had the responsibility of caring for someone who couldn’t manage without you, trying to juggle their health & wellbeing with their own and then adding the Christmas rush on top?
This December why not put yourself in the shoes of a carer and challenge yourself to take part in Trafford Carers Centre Jingle Juggle.
We have suggested 24 different fundraising activities, for you to take part in and it’s up to you how many & which you choose to do. Adding that extra challenge to your already busy calendar will give you just a little taste of what life can be like as a carer.
How to take part:
1. Download our Jingle Juggle Activities Poster and select 1 (or more) activity.
2. Register your activity by emailing email@example.com
3. Download the Trafford Carers Centre Fundraising Pack
4. Have fun and tell everyone about it. Tweet #JingleJuggle
Activities you can take part in (See activities poster for more details):
1. Bah Humbug – Charge a fee everytime someone mentions anything about Christmas
2. Christmas Slim – Sponsored slim down before the Christmas treats take over
3. Elf Auction – Auction off people’s helpful skills from brewing up to cleaning.
4. Jingle Juggle Wishes – download our poster instead of sending Christmas Cards
5. Festive Jumper Day – wear something festive and donate to Trafford Carers Centre
6. Create & Craft – make something festive and sell it to your colleagues
7. Carol-oke – Hold your own X-Factor and either donate to sing or donate to get people to stop!!
8. Secret Santa – Donate a £1 from your budget
9. Speed Decorate – Have a competition to see who can decorate their desk the fastest and make a donation
10. Festive Photobomb – Download the Jingle Juggle Photobomb Challenge
11. Christmas Quiz – Hold a quiz for Trafford Carers Centre
12. Christmas Bake Off – show off your baking skills and then sell your treats
13. Nosy Rudolph – pin the nose on rudolph, who can get the closest?
14. Elf-Scapade – dress up as elves and hold a fun run.
15. Wrap Up! – Offer to wrap presents for a small fee
16. Christmas Raffle – Ask local businesses to donate prizes and hold a raffle
17. Cheese & Crackers – Host a lunch for your friends or colleagues and ask for a donation
18. Festive Tucker – Open a charity tuck shop
19. Bag Pack – join in on one of our festive bagpacks
20. Jingling Presents – Make a present shaped money box and lighten your pockets of all that loose change
21. Jingle Juggle Party – Organise your own party and put a donation box by the DJ
22. Man vs Sprouts – A sprout eating competition where you can charge the spectators
23. Gift Amnesty – clear your cupboards of all those old gifts and hold a sale
24. Christmas Bonus – Maybe not your whole Christmas bonus but why not donate your last hours pay?