Britain’s Best Breakfast is an annual event that encourages people to wake upto to the issue of caring by hosting a breakfast and asking family, friends & colleagues to donate to support unpaid carers in Trafford get the help they deserve.
Trafford Carers Centre will be hosting a free breakfast for carers at the Centre on Friday 14th October 10am – 12pm.
- Dedicated account manager to work with you
- Opportunity to work with our team to help you towards achieving Carer Friendly Employer status!
- Carer Awareness Training for your staff
- Your branding on all materials produced for the campaign including a banner at the Carers Breakfast
- Invite for you and your staff to attend the carers breakfast and talk to some of our carers about their experiences
- A half page advertisement in our newsletter distributed digitally to over 1400 carers
- Credit in all press releases related to the event
- News article on Trafford Carers website
- Minimum of 1 Post per month on social media; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn for a period of 3 months
Why should you get involved?
- You may have employees who are unpaid carers- We are all aware of how it can be a struggle to juggle a work-life balance. This can be even more difficult when the individual is caring for another person, which can sometimes have a negative impact on their work. By supporting our Breakfast campaign, you are showing your support for carers both in and out of the workplace.
- You may have customers/clients who are unpaid carers – By showing support for these customers, you build a stronger relationship with them. This will make them more likely to return to your business.
- It raises your profile in the community – Giving support to a local charity enables you to become more established in the community which will build your customer base.
- Training/Workshops – At Trafford Carers Centre, we want to assist local organisations and businesses in identifying and supporting carers. We are happy to offer training sessions and workshops to your employees about the work we do and how they can help carers.
To talk to our team about sponsoring any of our other sponsorship opportunities please call 0161 848 2400 option 4.